The School Board is a small advisory group to the Principal and Parish Priest which provides the opportunity for parents to:
- Exercise a special ministry as parents in a Catholic School.
- Collaborate with Principal as Educational Leader and provide a parents voice in Education.
- Help to develop and advise policy
- Offer financial advice
- Develop ‘ownership of the school and stability for the future’
- Encourage and participate in strategic planning
- Participate in the development of good public relations .
- If you wish to raise a matter then please either discuss the matter with the Chairperson, or provide written communication with the Chairperson or Secretary to ensure the matter is clear.
2016 School Board Members are:
- Rev Dr John Carey
- Ms Maria Mowle
- Mrs Pauline Gannon
School Board Chairperson:
School Board Secretary:
School Board Members:
- Mr Matthew Cave
- Mrs Frances Parsons
- Mrs Casey Chard
- Mr Sam Baker
- Mrs Nicole Schafer